Thursday, November 03, 2011

A New Look


If you're a regular reader of this blog, you're probably rechecking your link and wondering what in the world happened to Hot-Flashed Funk.  Well, don't worry.  You've arrived at the right blog.  We just have a new look.....a more modern look.  I blame it on my email.  You see, I opened up my email today and there was the November update from Blogger highlighting the new templates they were featuring.  These templates are more in keeping with the trends these days in electronic magazines and blogging.

I couldn't resist.  As my son frequently tells me, "You LOVE change, Mom!."  He's right.  I love to shake things up and try new things.  I also have been enjoying reading blogs and news on my iPad via Flipboard, Blogshelf, and Zite which use formats similar to the new Blogger templates.

So....to read one of my posts, just click on the post and you'll see the expanded post.  To see other posts, just scroll down and click on whatever strikes your fancy.  If you are wondering where the links on the side went to, look up in the blue bar across the top of this blog where it says "Pages."  Click on that down arrow and you'll see that I've made a separate page for each of the different link categories.  If you see something you want to share with the world, the new template makes it easy to share the link now on Twitter or Facebook.

In the next few weeks, Blogger has promised to roll out more gadgets in support of these new templates so maybe I can get back to including a pic of my latest knitting project or my tweets or random books from my library.  But if not, I'll just have to blog about projects as I finish them and you can always head over to Twitter to follow me.  I don't Tweet a lot so you won't be inundated. You'll find me over there as "Booklassie."  And I must say...looking at the picture above, I never noticed before now that my monitor that's hooked up to my laptop when I'm working at home is askew.  I guess that would explain my view of life.  Have a great day today, kids!

No comments: