Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Where is PawPaw?

Faster, PawPaw, faster!
Mika is having so much fun with her PawPaw.  She is fascinated by his beard.  And she really enjoys horsey rides around the house.  She loves walking over and getting a hug or a quick cuddle.  So she really feels lost when PawPaw disappears occasionally.

PawPaw, are you down there?
When he disappears, he usually has slipped down to the basement to work on his computer.  Mika has wised up to this and has started going over to the baby gate to see if she can catch a glimpse of him.  Last evening, she was quite persistent in trying to entice PawPaw back upstairs.

I know you're down there!
Hmm, there has to be a way I can climb over this thing.

Who, me?  I wasn't doing anything.

Mika can even multi-task as she tries to get her PawPaw to come back upstairs.  When it was time to brush her teeth, she brushed and tried to figure out the gate at the same time.

Wait, I think I hear someone coming.
PawPaw, is that you?
Hooray!
All that effort finally paid off.  PawPaw couldn't resist his little charmer and had to come up and join us all for some fun before it was time for this little sweet pea's bedtime.
 

2 comments:

Jada said...

She is such a cutie! I love her pigtails!

Anonymous said...

Awww, how could George ever resist such attention. They are so cute together!