Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Device Cases for Booklovers

If you've been reading my blog, then you know that I LOVE to read.  Books have been some of my favorite things since I was just a kid.  In the past few years, I've changed the way I like to read books, preferring now to read them electronically on either my Kindle or on my Nook.  Still, it's nice to give the appearance of a book and with that in mind, I've found some covers for the technical gadgets in your life that will show others that you are a fellow booklover.

1.  Zazzle has a wide variety of iphone cases for booklovers.  Check out the selection at this link.
http://www.zazzle.com/for+book+lovers+iphone+cases

2.   This vendor has got to be one of my current favorites. BookBook makes covers for iPhone, iPad, MacBook, and MacBook Air. Right now I have a cover on order for my iPhone 4s and my iPad and when they arrive (well, and when my iPhone arrives), I'll be sure to post a review of these covers for you up here on the blog.



3.  DodoCase covers can be simple or more elaborate like this Fantastic Flying Books of Morris Lessmore Case for iPad:


4.  Gelaskins offers covers for Kindles and Nooks like this one designed by Colin Thompson.  You can also submit your own photo which they can make into a custom skin for you and they do a great job.




Nedrelow - offers simple traditional book covers that you can personalize with your own custom texts or purchase with text the company offers.



So what are you waiting for?  Go check these companies and their products out and see how you can advertise your love of reading.

No comments: