Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Smells Like Good News


Every so often I'll blog about something I've purchased that I really like.  I'm one of those people who just loves to share the news when I find something that's neat.  Well, today I just have to tell you about this little gem.  You might never ever have need of this and if that's the case, count your household blessed.  On the other hand, you might be more like OUR household.  Someone (who shall remain nameless) has the ability to use the bathroom and then have the ability to cause grown people to cry (or want to flee the house and find the nearest Army-Navy Surplus Store to purchase a gas mask).

Now I've been accused of having an over-developed sense of smell.  Maybe that's true.....who knows?  Either way, what I'm about to tell you is based on my sniffer so if I'M telling you this product works and I DO have a sensitive sniffer, than you can know it stood up to my demanding standards.

I happened upon this product one day when I was surfing TV channels and caught part of the Dr. Oz show.  He was addressing embarrassing questions from the audience and one was the problem of an odoriferous "p--per."  He pulled out a little bottle of Just a Drop and said it would solve the problem.  I don't remember all the technical mumbo-jumbo as to how it works.  I DO remember that I went up on Amazon's website and ordered it that same day.

All you have to do is squeeze ONE drop of this into your toilet bowl before you do a ....hmmm, how to say this politely......oh, heck, before you poo, and do your business and flush.  That's all there is to it.  There won't be a smell.  Honest!  I, of course, can't tell you that with 100% certainty for everyone's "situation" but I CAN tell you that it worked in our household.  I even gave the bathroom the old sniff test right after the fact and (gasp) I couldn't smell anything.  There was nothing to smell.

Yippee Skippee!  I'm a believer!  I bought more and have one by each toilet plus I gave one to my daughter for her home.  You don't have to thank me for spreading the word but I'll bet there are folks in your house who might want to give you hugs if your home has a similar offender.  Toodle-oo!  I'm off to enjoy a Spring-like day here in PA.

No comments: