Saturday, March 05, 2011

A Little Scrapbooking with Friends


The ingredients are right for a great weekend of scrapbooking fun.  We have a nice room at a local hotel just set aside for three days of unlimited scrapbooking.






I've got good friends here to share the fun with.  These retreats are always like big pajama parties.  We stay up all hours of the night, laugh a lot, tell all sorts of tall tales and funny stories, and eat far too much.


Speaking of eating, we have a table in the back of the room that is loaded with snacks.  That means that we can graze to our hearts' content.  In addition, the hotel provides breakfast each morning and our scrapbooking hostess extraordinaire, Stephanie always provides delicious lunches and dinners for us.


I have unlimited coffee available to me AND a bottle of Diet Coke beside me (as well as some still in the cooler up in my room).  The only thing that would make it even better would be a cappuccino machine in the lobby but hey, let's not be greedy.


I have my trusty laptop loaded with lots of digital scrapbooking software and my pictures.  It all results in one thing - guaranteed fun!  And I have the pictures to prove it!

1 comment:

Karyn said...

sounds like a wonderful weekend! I've actually never scrapped with anyone. In fact, I haven't done any scrapbooking (other than my blurb books - turning my blog into a book) But not alot of creative outlet there.

I have 2 sisters in law who are really into scrapping (and one owns her own store) maybe I should plan a weekend with them....