Monday, May 02, 2011

Now THIS is a Book I Could Sink My Teeth Into!

What to do if you suspect you're a witch....
I was checking Twitter today and discovered an intriguing tweet from the Barnes and Noble Book Club.  It was a review of a new book that is out called The Worst Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Paranormal.  What a hoot!  With chapters like "How to Tell if You're Dead," how could someone who loves fantasy and sci-fi books resist?

How to break a gypsy's curse....
I can remember buying a "normal" Worst Case Scenario book for my son-in-law and we roared as we skimmed through the chapters.  The whole family enjoyed reading excerpts to each other.

What to do if you suspect you've lived past lives.....
Just reading some of the scenario titles makes me laugh out loud.  I have GOT to order this book.  If you would like to read more about it, check out the review up on Barnes and Noble here.

Whoa!  What happened?
After all, if you're driving down the Turnpike and suddenly find yourself transformed into an earlier version of yourself, you might want to have a copy of this book in your glove compartment and then hope that you haven't lost your ability to read.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi Dee,
We haven't been blog hopping in a long time, I lost all my info in a well never mind it is hard to go back when You try to go forward. These days I don't have time for a read.

Love the picture driving the car, the britches are so cute